JDRF funds research that can benefit everyone with type 1 diabetes (T1D). We continually strive to improve the lives of people with T1D, until we reach our end goal: a world without T1D. Our mission is to accelerate life-changing breakthoughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications.
Together, we have achieved
- $152M invested in T1D research
- $54.5M Bi-Partisan promise for clinical research funding
- $134M in Government subsidies
- 8.5M fewer needles with the Insulin Pump Program
- 11M blood tests stopped
- 18 people living insulin free
- People <21 years old elgible for CGM subsidy
- 20 countries actively researching type 1 diabetes
- 12 times increase in human clinical trials
- 16 Government Policies
- 76% reduction in complications
- 20% reduction in death rates
Read more about JDRF's research and impact here.