JDRF funds research that can benefit everyone with type 1 diabetes (T1D). We continually strive to improve the lives of people with T1D, until we reach our end goal: a world without T1D. Our mission is to accelerate life-changing breakthoughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications.
Together, we’ve achieved all this in 2017
- $11.7m invested in accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications
- $8.5m raised through fundraising events such as your contributions
- 1143 Game Changers signed-up to hear more about type 1 diabetes clinical trials
- 65 research institutes and over 235 researchers connected to the Type 1 Diabetes Clinical Research Network
- 5 million moments of spontaneity from people using CGMs
- 1 million needles stopped thanks to insulin pumps
- 7 emerging leaders in type 1 diabetes research supported through the Future Leaders Program
- 1500 people supported by JDRF information and support programs
What will be possible next year with the help of JDRF One Walk?