Sign up to JDRF's One Walk Step Challenge
JDRF’s One Walk Step Challenge is a virtual event that is perfect for individuals, families and teams!
The challenge is to walk 125 KMs for the more than 125,000 Australians currently living with type 1 diabetes (T1D).
Every step you take and dollar you raise will help us get closer to a world without T1D by supporting life-changing research that aims to improve lives and cure the condition.
You can do the walk at your own pace and in your local area, or meet up with others doing the challenge!
Join the movement as we walk 125 KMs this October for the more than 125,000 Australians living with T1D.
How do I take part?
1. Sign Up
Sign up for FREE to take part as an individual or create a team with family, friends, your school or co-workers.
2. Set your fundraising goal
Set your fundraising goal to make your impact by supporting vital T1D research.
3. Spread the word
Share your page far and wide and ask your family, friends, school and co-workers to support your challenge.
4. Get walking
Start walking and complete your challenge to walk 125 KMs in October (P.S. That’s around 5,600 steps a day!)
Why take part?
- You'll be making a difference to the more than 125,000 Australians living with T1D – by funding vital research to improve lives and cure the condition.
- Get active and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- You can complete it in your local area and in your own time.
- You'll be joining a community of passionate and supportive individuals.
- Raise $250 and receive a limited edition One Walk t-shirt!